Last updated November 2022.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring that your privacy is protected and your information is secure. Any information collected will be used in accordance with this privacy statement and the Law. We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us online, however, we do our best to safeguard your information.
The Company may change this policy from time to time without giving notice by updating this page, therefore, we recommend that you revisit this page periodically.
What We Collect
We store a variety of information if you are a client or vendor of the Company and the reason for this is to provide clients and vendors a seamless and customized service. Information about you may include:
- Personal: full name, employer, job title or position, and your relationship to the Company.
- Contact: (including, but not limited to) email and phone number.
- Financial: billing or payment related information.
Personal and contact information is also collected from potential clients and vendors at conferences and related industry events where business cards have been submitted by that person to the Company.
Likewise, such information is also collected from potential subcontractors of the Company who provide a copy of their trade & business license and / or business resume to the Company to potentially establish or to maintain a business relationship.
Personal, contact, and identification information is also collected from employees of the Company.
Information shared may also contain details relating to education, employment history, qualifications, and immigration status.
How We Collect
We collect visitor information from the following areas of our website
- Communications with our team – if you send an email to any member of our team we will use your details to respond to your request / comments.
- Contact us – if you send us an email via email@example.com we will use your details to respond to you.
We collect client information through our client contracts and any communications with us in relation to the engagements arising from said contract(s).
Use of Collected Information
We require this information to better understand your needs and in particular for the following purposes:
- To monitor and enhance the features of this website;
- To facilitate and improve our delivery service;
- To compile anonymous statistical information;
- To establish and manage our client and business relationships and to provide services to clients as instructed;
- To meet our legal obligations; and
- To facilitate any other legitimate business purposes.
Sharing of Data
Where sharing of personal data becomes necessary this shall be kept to a minimum and shall only be done in accordance with the Law.
Additional related technologies utilized by this site to improve the user experience include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
Storage of Data
The Company has adopted security measures with information technology specialists to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, and / or copying.
We will retain your data for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil our legal obligations to you in relation to our duties to you under the terms of our engagement, following which we shall destroy your personal data in accordance with the Law.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you would like to receive a copy of the information we have collected about you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also request that we amend or delete the information collected. Please inform us if any personal data that we hold is out of date or inaccurate. Please do so by sending an email to email@example.com.